Art for Art’s Sake: C.B. Gitty Guitar Giveaway
We know there are some fantastic craft artists and artisans who would like to help their fellow creators in the performing arts business, which has been kneecapped by COVID-19. Art for Art’s Sake is our effort at bringing these talented groups together for a win-win.
For this first installment, we’ve invited cigar box guitar maker C.B. Gitty Crafter Supply of Rochester (featured in the September issue of New Hampshire Magazine) to design a distinctly New Hampshire “gitty box” that will be given away to one of our lucky readers.
You can enter to win for free or by making a donation to the Rochester Opera House, a fabulous and historic neighbor of C.B. Gitty Crafter Supply. The Opera House is a beautiful, century-old theater that is the hub of a vibrant seacoast arts scene and has a unique movable floor that allows the space to adapt to both performance and meeting spaces. A donation to the Opera House of any denomination would be greatly appreciated during this tumultuous time.
The donation/entry fee can be found at the bottom of this page, below the rules
Rules, fine print and legal stuff.
- The official entry period concludes at 11:30 p.m. on November 30, 2020.
- You must be at least 18 years old to qualify to win this prize.
- You must complete the donation/free entry form and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
- For the sake of this promotion, “ticket” refers to an entry into the giveaway. While we use the term “ticket”, there is no physical ticket or actual event.
- A monetary donation is not required to enter this giveaway.
- All donations are final and non-refundable.
- One free entry per person, please. (But multiple donations per person are welcome.)
- All donations will be given to the Rochester Opera House in Rochester, NH.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by an esteemed panel of New Hampshire Magazine judges (aka the Magazine’s editorial team). The judges’ decision is final.
- The prize pickup will be directly coordinated between the prize winner and C.B. Gitty Crafter Supply. New Hampshire Magazine takes no responsibility for shipping or coordination prize redemption details.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail by Friday, December 4, 2020.
- New Hampshire Magazine, McLean Communications and Yankee Publishing employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
- By entering this giveaway (by donation or free entry) and sharing your email and personal information, you acknowledge that this information may be used by McLean Communications and New Hampshire Magazine to contact you with special offers related to their events, products or publications. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.