The second annual Excellence in Nursing Awards honor 13 unsung heroes of the state’s medical community, and bring to light how critical nursing is to achieving comprehensive healthcare. Meet this year's winners.
New Hampshire Magazine, in partnership with the New Hampshire Nurses Association, is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Excellence in Nursing Award. Help us honor the unsung heroes of the state’s healthcare community – those who go above and beyond to comfort, heal and educate – bringing to light how critical nursing is to achieving comprehensive healthcare.
Excellence in Nursing categories:
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Ambulatory Care Nursing
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Emergency Nursing
- Gerontologic & Long Term Care Nursing
- Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing
- Maternal-Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nurse Educators and Nurse Researchers
- Nurse Leader
- Pediatric & School Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Public Health Nursing
Entry rules and suggestions:
- Nominations need to be received by January 10, 2020
- Nominees must have a valid New Hampshire nursing license
- Use only the nominee’s initials or the proper pronoun (he/she/they) when completing the form.
- Submit your nomination under the category that you feel is the best fit for your nominee’s field of practice, as not all fields are listed.
- Judges reserve the right, based on the criteria, not to name a winner in a particular category.
- All criteria sections are required in order for your nomination to be considered complete.
- Supporting documents are not required, but highly recommended in order to provide a strong, well-rounded nomination for the judges. Be sure to have these items accessible before starting the online nomination form.
Nominators should review the criterion for each category prior to starting the nomination form in order to ensure details for each required section can be provided.
For a full list of criterion and to review each category, please view the judging criteria page.