Bride is a semi-annual publication for those planning a wedding in New Hampshire. It is published each spring and fall.
After searching the state, we’ve gathered together some of the most beautiful and interesting bridal accoutrements New Hampshire has to offer – jewelry, dresses, flowers and more. Each issue also includes a hand-selected, comprehensive list of the state’s best reception sites, with all the contact information you’ll need.
From the editor
For years, you’ve probably imagined what your wedding would be like, but now you’ve said “yes” and the planning begins in earnest. To create the perfect day, it seems like there are a million decisions to make – what kind of dress, what kind of flowers, where to have the reception, the list goes on and on.
We’re here to help and to show you how to get started. We hope you’ll see us as a trusted friend who will offer ideas, feed your creativity and help guide you every step of the way.
We show you how you can make your wedding one of a kind, with sophisticated and interesting themes.
Enjoy this very special time for you and your beloved and, from everyone here, our very best wishes for a wonderful life together.
Inside the current issue
Submit your wedding
Interested in having your wedding photos in the next edition of Bride’s Real Wedding section? We invite you to submit a sample of your photos using the button below for publication consideration. (An example of a recent Real Weddings page is below)
Please note: Only weddings taking place in New Hampshire, USA will be considered for publication.
Emily Heidt, Editor
Morgen Connor, Digital Operations and Marketing Manager
Josh Auger, Sales Executive
Ernesto Burden, Vice President and Publisher
Ren Chase, Operations Manager
Paula Veale, Business and Sales Coordinator
Advertise with us
New Hampshire Magazine’s Bride publishes a new issue every spring and fall. By publishing new and engaging content in each issue, we increase your ability to repeatedly reach and influence brides who may spend up to two years planning their big day.
More than 12,000 printed copies of each issue of Bride are distributed through a variety of channels, including digital, to help you stay top of mind and remind Millennial brides-to-be why they should use your products or services for their dream wedding:
- Complimentary copies of Bride are mailed to a current list of Registered Brides in NH whose weddings are happening within 24 months.
- Bride is available in the bridal section at Barnes & Noble locations and other bookstores throughout NH.
- When possible (Covid notwithstanding), we distribute complimentary copies of Bride at the state’s largest Bridal Expos—WZID Wedding Expo and WERZ Bridal Showcase.
- Complimentary copies of Bride are available at more than a thousand salons, spas, wedding venues and other locations throughout the state.
For information about advertising in Bride, contact:
Joshua Auger: 603-624-1442x 5144
Advertising partners and preferred vendors
- A Day To Remember Bridal Boutique
- Adventure Limousine & Transportation
- Aldworth Manor
- Atlas PyroVision Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Bellman Jewelers
- Castle in the Clouds
- Colby-Sawyer College
- The Common Man
- Country Bridals
- Day’s Jewelers
- Emily Herzig Floral Studio
- Fortin Gage
- FXA Calligraphy
- Hendrick’s Gin
- Henny B Cakes
- Hobbs Tavern & Brewing Co.
- Indian Head Resort
- Inn at OxBow Acres
- Jacques Flower Shop
- Johnny Walker Blue Label
- Josiah’s Meetinghouse
- Ketel One Vodka
- Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club
- Magic Wings
- Manchester Country Club
- The Margate Resort
- Mill Falls at the Lake
- Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
- Nashua Country Club
- Newfound Lake Inn
- Omni Mount Washington Resort
- Oscar Barn Wedding Venue
- Owl’s Nest Golf Club
- Pats Peak
- Red Jacket Resort
- Seacoast Science Center
- Showcase Event Rentals & Planning
- Sky Meadow Country Club
- Stonehurst Manor
- Stonewall Farm
- THAT! Event Company
- Tiki Hut Boats of NH
- Truly Hard Seltzer
- Weddings at the Andover Barn
- Wingate Salon & Spa
- Woodman’s Florist, LLC
- Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery
- Yeaton Photography