Bride is a semi-annual publication for those planning a wedding in New Hampshire. It is published each spring and fall.
After searching the state, we’ve gathered together some of the most beautiful and interesting bridal accoutrements New Hampshire has to offer – jewelry, dresses, flowers and more. Each issue also includes a hand-selected, comprehensive list of the state’s best reception sites, with all the contact information you’ll need.
From the editor
There’s nothing quite like a spring or summer wedding. From the bright, lively colors to elegant garden-inspired details to cascading blooms, it’s the perfect time of year to embrace the spirit of new beginnings and the season’s warmer weather as they set the tone for your special day.
Amid the vibrancy of color and life that bursts through the pages of this Spring/Summer issue, you’ll find an abundance of ideas and fresh inspiration for the coming season from “Things We Love” and a collection of Real New Hampshire Weddings. A brand new Q&A-style department titled “Meet the Experts” awaits you, where local industry pros give their tips, tricks and thoughtful guidance on their own unique facet of the wedding planning process. If you’re looking for a charming New England garden party with luxurious details, a botanical-inspired cake, a whimsical fit-and-flare gown and a stylish champagne wall, check out the “Luxury in Full Bloom” styled shoot.
We love being able to soak in that just-said-yes bliss with you (and maybe toast a blueberry tonic mocktail or two, too). Like the wedding fairy godmother you didn’t know you needed, we are here to help you create and complete your to-do list, slip into the gown of your dreams, and tenderly hold your hand as you walk down the aisle into your own happily ever after.
Inside the current issue
Submit your wedding
Interested in having your wedding photos in the next edition of Bride’s Real Wedding section? We invite you to submit a sample of your photos using the button below for publication consideration. (An example of a recent Real Weddings page is below)
Please note: Only weddings taking place in New Hampshire, USA will be considered for publication.
Emily Heidt, Editor
Morgen Connor, Digital Operations and Marketing Manager
Josh Auger, Sales Executive
Ernesto Burden, Vice President and Publisher
Ren Chase, Operations Manager
Paula Veale, Business and Sales Coordinator
Advertise with us
New Hampshire Magazine’s Bride publishes a new issue every spring and fall. By publishing new and engaging content in each issue, we increase your ability to repeatedly reach and influence brides who may spend up to two years planning their big day.
More than 12,000 printed copies of each issue of Bride are distributed through a variety of channels, including digital, to help you stay top of mind and remind Millennial brides-to-be why they should use your products or services for their dream wedding:
- Complimentary copies of Bride are mailed to a current list of Registered Brides in NH whose weddings are happening within 24 months.
- Bride is available in the bridal section at Barnes & Noble locations and other bookstores throughout NH.
- When possible (Covid notwithstanding), we distribute complimentary copies of Bride at the state’s largest Bridal Expos—WZID Wedding Expo and WERZ Bridal Showcase.
- Complimentary copies of Bride are available at more than a thousand salons, spas, wedding venues and other locations throughout the state.
For information about advertising in Bride, contact:
Joshua Auger: 603-624-1442x 5144
Advertising partners and preferred vendors
- A Day to Remember Bridal Boutique
- Adventure Limousine & Transportation
- Aldworth Manor
- Andover Barn
- Averill House Vineyard
- Bellman Jewelers
- Castle in the Clouds
- Celebrations Catering
- Common Man Restaurant
- Country Bridals
- Currier Museum of Art
- Day’s Jewelers
- Derryfield Country Club
- Fortin Gage
- Hobbs Tavern & Brewing Co.
- Indian Head Resort
- Jacques Flower Shop
- Josiah’s Meetinghouse
- Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club
- Manchester Country Club
- The Margate Resort
- Midnight Moonshine
- Mill Falls at the Lake
- Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
- Nashua Country Club
- New England Premier Events
- New Hampshire Boat Museum
- New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center
- New Hampshire Liquor and Wine Outlets
- Newfound Lake Inn
- Omni Mount Washington Resort
- On the Rocks
- Oscar Barn Wedding Venue
- Owl’s Nest Golf Club
- Pats Peak
- Planned Perfectly
- Rek’•lis Brewing Company
- Roundhouse Workshop L.L.C
- Seacoast Science Center
- Sky Meadow Country Club
- Special Events of New England
- Wingate Salon & Spa
- Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery
- Yeaton Photography