Want your business to win a Best of NH award?
You need your customers’ votes to be named the best in New Hampshire. In today’s connected marketplace, there are many ways you can help promote the vote to increase your chances. Remember all voting takes place online at www.BestofNH.com.
The 2020 online voting period is: January 13 – March 13.
• Remind your Facebook friends to vote, provide them with the www.bestofnh.com link
• Tweet the voting link (www.bestofnh.com) to your followers asking for their vote
• Place the Best of NH logo on your site with a link to the voting site
• Write about the need for votes in your next blog or newsletter
• Email your customers/clients/friends with a link to the voting site
• Include a link to www.BestofNH.com in your email signature
• Print the voting dates and event date in your next newsletter
• Create bill stuffers asking for the vote and encouraging ticket sales
• Create your own in-house flier to get the vote out
• Create your own poster to get the vote out
• Talk to your customers, remind them to vote!
• Program your register to print a note on the receipt
• Create bag stuffers/fliers or staple a note to a take-out/shopping bag
• Make buttons or stickers for employees to wear
Often imitated but never duplicated
Why should people vote in the Best of NH ballot when there are so many other “best of” ballots out there? New Hampshire Magazine‘s Best of NH is the original and most respected “best of” in New Hampshire. We’ve been recognizing amazing businesses in each corner of the Granite State since 2000. Not to mention that our amazing Best of NH party is celebrating its 18th year this year offering ticket holders the chance to sample over 60 of the Granite State’s best restaurants as voted by our subscribers and editors.
Best of NH “Vote for us!” downloadable promotional web materials
Official 2021 logo
Are you part of a chamber or local group looking to help promote voting in general? Use the graphics below!
Need something else? Need a different size?
E-mail Morgen at email@example.com and she’d be happy to help you in any way she can.