James D. Spivey, D.D.S., M.S.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE! PERIODONTICS AND DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY ON THE SEACOAST.
The Difference Is Who He Is
Dr. James D. Spivey is the most established periodontist in Portsmouth and collaborates with dentists throughout the New Hampshire Seacoast to deliver specialty dental care that is second to none. The difference is his knowledge, experience and judgement. He offers a high level of expertise to patients, and guarantees a variety of solutions to address their dental health. For example, after he provides a variety of dental implant procedures and collaborates with other dentists, Dr. Spivey offers a lifetime of maintenance care in his practice. Dr. Spivey goes beyond just placing dental implants — this means he can prevent most problems. If a dental implant problem occurs, he is there to treat it.
The Difference Is Why
- American Board of Periodontology, board-certified
- American Board of Oral Implantology /Implant Dentistry, board-certified
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Fellow
- New Hampshire Conscious Sedation, Unrestructed Permit
- Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation, Patented-Certified
- Waterlase Dental Laser — the all-tissue laser today
The Difference Is What
Dental Implant Services:
- Extractions and immediate implants
- All on 4, 5 or 6 implants
- Sinus grafting and implants
- Implants and same day crowns
- Laser implant surgery
- IV sedative with surgery
- Osseous surgery
- “Pinhole” gum surgery
- Crown lenthening surgery
- Gum grafting surgery