Auburn Day and 27th Annual Duck Race
Each September, thousands of people descend to beautiful Auburn to enjoy a free, family-friendly and fun-filled day to benefit the Auburn Historical Association. The cornerstone for this annual event is the famous duck race, which awards cash prizes for the 10 fastest ducks, including $1,000 for first place. Duck race tickets are $5 per duck or $20 for five ducks.
Get in on the fun and check out:
- Salmon Falls Apple Pie Baking Contest
- Pretty Chicken Contest
- Duckling Dash 5k road race
- Agricultural Anomalies
All ages will enjoy:
- New Hampshire artisans and vendors
- Music by Peabody’s Coal Train
- Roaming Railroad train rides
- Wildlife Encounters animals
- Performance by the Pinkerton Academy Marching Band
- Company A 12th SVR Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War encampment
- Food vendors selling everything from baked goods and sweets, Italian sausage, French fries, hamburgers, coffee and more.