Celebrate springtime at the Remick Museum, as they welcome baby animals to the farm and delight in new growth in their beautiful gardens.
- Meet the new kids (goats), calves, lambs, and chicks
- Paint a clay flower pot to take home—includes seeds (additional $5 craft fee)
- Gather gardening tips from our new gardener, Shannon Maes, including a Garden Talk at 1 p.m.
- Watch a tool sharpening demo presented by Geoff Burke
- Go on a Plant ID walk and taste what you find ~ 12 p.m. | 2 p.m.
- Play traditional games
- Get colorful—have your face painted
- Dance around the Maypole ~ 1:30 p.m. | 2:30 p.m.
- Watch working steer in action—demonstrated by the
Carroll County Clovers 4-H Club
- Revel with the Fire Bird Morris Dancers from Harrisville, New Hampshire ~ 11:30 a.m. | 12:30 p.m.
- Walk our interpretive trails
- Roast hot dogs and or/s’mores at the open fire pit (kits available for purchase, while supplies last)