Summer Charity Golf Events in NH
A summer of golf events all for a good cause.
There is nothing quite as satisfying as doing what you love "fore" a good cause. With summer on its way and the golf season in full swing, why not enjoy the beautiful weather golfing for a cause you believe in? From single player to four-person team events, we have many tournaments listed below that golf enthusiasts will want to scramble to!
- 6/2 Fisher Cats Charity Golf Classic: This charity event will benefit the Child Advocacy Center of Hillsborough County in its fight against child abuse. It will be held at the Stonebridge Country Club in Goffstown. The entry fee is $750 for a foursome. The fee includes breakfast, a lobster and steak lunch, awards and raffle. Different sponsorship opportunities are available. Registration is at 8 a.m. along with breakfast. At 9 a.m. there will be a shotgun start. Click here for more information and to register.
- 6/14 15th Annual Par Fore the Cure Golf Classic: The tournament proceeds will go to the Jimmy Fund, which supports cancer research and patient care for children and adults at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. To date, more than $400,000 has been donated to brain tumor research at the Dana-Farber Cancer Research in Boston. Taking place at Apple Hill Golf Club in Kingston. Registration begins at 6 a.m. and is $125 per golfer. Tee time is 7:30 a.m. A clambake will immediately follow at the Plaistow Fish & Game. This is limited to 120 golfers. Click here for more information and registration.
- 6/21 6th Annual Fore! Nicholas Golf Tournament by the Our Promise to Nicholas Foundation: In 2013, there were nearly 120 golfers who attended and raised $20,000. These charity events focus on raising money in the fight against Batten's Disease for research, awareness and education. Find out more information about Nicholas, Batten's Disease and the Foundation and how it uses its donation by going to ourpromisetonicholas.com. This year's event is held at Stonebridge Country Club in Goffstown from 1:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. There are many golf packages to choose from, which can include golf and dinner, or just dinner. Admission includes 18 holes, team prizes, hole prizes, raffles, a silent auction, cocktail reception and live music and dancing. Click here for tickets and registration to the event.
- 6/24 DCU for Kids Charity Golf Classic: To date, DCU for Kids has made donations that total over $5.3 million. Incorporated in 2005 by DCU in order to support their local communities, many organizations have benefited from the donations made by DCU for Kids: Autism Speaks, Easter Seals of MA, The Cam Neely Foundation for Cancer Care and the Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, among many others. The golf tournament is put on by DCU for Kids and Boomer Esiason Foundation, a partnership of leaders in the medical and business communities. This year's event will be held at Sky Meadow Country Club in Nashua. Golfers will be served breakfast, lunch, dinner, free beverages and cigars. For attending, golfers will receive a gift and entries for the raffle prizes. Golf spots not included in sponsorship are $500 per slot. Golf spots awarded based on Sponsorship levels. Click here for more information.
- 7/21 Peter B. Davis Charity Golf Tournament: The Peter B. Davis Charity Golf Tournament is held each year in an effort to raise money for important hospital programs. This year, the fundraiser will benefit St. Marguerite d'Youville Charitable Fund, which provides individuals and families that are in need with free or discounted medical care and financial assistance. This fundraiser will also benefit the Childbirth Center at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua. It will be held at the Nashua Country Club. The registration fee is $250 per player. The fee includes greens fee, cart, driving range use, lunch, drink ticket and dinner. There are also sponsorship level opportunities, as well as advertising opportunities. For more information and for registration, click here.
- 7/21 Hope on the Greens: Hope on the Greens golf tournament will be held at Eastman Golf Links in Grantham and it will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. The Wounded Warrior Project's mission is "to honor and empower wounded warriors" and help them to become well-adjusted to their new life. The entry fee is $100 per player and the total registration costs $120, with a food event to follow. There will be a 9 a.m. shotgun start. Click here to register and for more information.
- 7/24 NEA-NH NHFTL 8th Annual Golf Classic "On Course Fore Kids": In 2013, the National Education Association-New Hampshire (NEA-NH) and New Hampshire Foundation for Teaching and Learning (NHFTL) hosted their Annual Golf Classic and raised $12,500 for The Children's Fund, which benefits the Granite State's public school children. Help them raise even more this year by participating in this event at Candia Woods Golf Links in Candia. Register by May 15 for a chance to win 18 holes of golf for two with a cart. Breakfast, appetizers, and lunch will be served. The golfers will receive a sleeve of golf balls and a goody bag. There will also be raffles and prizes. Registration is from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. and Tee times are at 8:30 a.m. Many golf packages are available. Click here for more information.
- 7/28 15th Annual New Hampshire Troopers Association Golf Classic: This event raises funds for college scholarships, crisis assistance to members, donations to good causes, and to help in the event of the loss of one of their members. The NH Troopers Association is a 501©(3)non-profit organization. This event successfully sold out last year to register early! It will be held at Canterbury Woods Country Club in Canterbury. There will be room for 36 four-man teams totaling 144 golfers. The cost is $500 for four-man team. Price includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, meal and awards. There is also an elite team option for $800. Those who are Elite Team Players will receive limited edition gifts only given to this team. Game start at 9 a.m. Please click for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8/14 NH Jump$tart Golf Tournament: NH Jump$tart Coalition is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the kids of NH with better financial literacy. The tournament proceeds will help with the launch of their activities and programs for the upcoming school year. This event will take place at Stonebridge Country Club in Goffstown. $125 entry fee includes greens fee, golf cart, complimentary bucket of balls and dinner. From 8 a.m.-9 a.m. tournament registration will take place. At 9 a.m. there will be a shot gun start in scramble format. At 2 p.m. dinner will be served, as well as awards, prizes and an auction. There will also be contests to participate in. Click here for more information.
- 8/16 Chase Kowalski Memorial Golf Tournament: The CMAK Sandy Hook Memorial Foundation's purpose is to inspire community healing through family and children-focused initiatives and programs. Held at Nippo Lake Golf Club in Barrington, the purpose of this tournament is to celebrate Chase Kowalski's life and to raise money for the CMAK Sandy Hook Memorial Foundation. There will be four-person teams, with a minimum of $100 per person. The fee includes a cart. At 8 a.m. there will be a shotgun start and it is an 18 hole scramble format. Lunch will be served after the event. Signup between now and 8/1. Click here for more information and registration.
- 8/19 Vounteer NH Charity Golf Tournament: Volunteer NH is committed to the recognition, training and service of NH volunteers, as well as Disaster Recovery, which provides a safety net for relief efforts. Proceeds from this event will benefit Volunteer NH and its many programs. This event will be held at Wentworth by the Sea Country Club in Rye. Registration is 6:30 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. There will be a shotgun start in scramble format at 8 a.m. with a BBQ lunch buffet to follow at 1 p.m. The fee for a single golfer $175 and for a foursome $700. There are also different sponsorship levels available. The fees include a complimentary continental breakfast, green fees, cart and range balls with goodie bags, contests, awards and a hole-in-one prize. There will also be an opportunity to play at an exclusive golf course. You may also participate as an attendee, with access to the driving range, putting field and lunch for $55. Click here for more information and registration.
- 8/25 Golf Tournament NH Police, Fire & EMS Foundation (NHPFEF): The NHPFEF is a foundation which assists police, fire, EMS and their families in the event of a crisis that is not covered by insurance or a workers' compensation fund. They will be partnering this year with NH Special Olympics. It will be held at the Country Club of NH in Sutton. Click here for more information and registration.