Join New England's Tap House Grille and New Hampshire Magazine on the third Monday of each month for a unique event where you can meet that evening’s featured brewer, sample the beer (some of which will either be special brews or exclusive to the Beer Club) and enjoy tasty bites crafted with the specific beer pairings in mind.
Stay tuned for more 2017 NH Beer Club dates and featured breweries - we'll be posting them soon!
Tickets for these monthly events are $30 and $10 of each ticket will benefit a local non-profit group.
Save money and purchase a multi-month membership for $80
Multi-month membership includes:
- Entrance to one year of NH Beer Club events
- $1 off the first pint of every visit to the Tap House
- Special tasting notebook
- $2 off your growler fill at 603 Brewery
- One-time complimentary beer flight at Great North Aleworks
- 10% off in the Tasting Room at Tuckerman's Brewing Co.
- And more surprises along the way.
Each NH Beer Club will be held at New England's Tap House Grille, located at 1292 Hooksett Road in Hooksett, NH from 6:30 - 8 p.m. We'll see you there!
We'll add more breweries to the mix as they confirm. Here's who has signed up so far:
- February 20, 2017: Rockingham Brewing Co. of Derry, NH
- March 20, 2017: Great Rhythm Brewing Company of Portsmouth, NH
- April 17, 2017: Stoneface Brewing Company of Newington, NH
- May 15, 2017: Litherman's Limited Brewery in Concord, NH