Join New England's Tap House Grille and New Hampshire Magazine on the third Tuesday of each month for a unique event where you can meet that evening’s featured brewer, sample the beer (some of which will either be special brews or exclusive to the Beer Club) and enjoy tasty bites crafted with the specific beer pairings in mind.
A few changes!
- NH Beer Club will now be held on the third Tuesday of the month. Same time, same place, different day.
- Tickets are $35 per event.
- Club's choice! We want YOU, our discerning members, to decide the second half of our lineup. Who's beers do you want to taste? Vote for your favorites at the next two NH Beer Club tastings, and we'll invite the winners to participate.* Your votes will determine which breweries we feature from January-June.
*We can't guarantee that winning breweries will meet all the requirements for participating in a NH Beer Club event. In the event a chosen brewery can't be involved, then we'll move to the next one on the list.
Each NH Beer Club will be held at New England's Tap House Grille, located at 1292 Hooksett Road in Hooksett, NH from 6:30 - 8 p.m. We'll see you there!
- January 16, 2018: Able Ebenezer to benefit New Horizons
- February 20, 2018: Lithermans Limited to benefit Families in Transition
- March 20, 2018: Great North Aleworks nonprofit TBA
- April 17, 2018: Club Choice nonprofit TBA
- May 15, 2018: Club Choice nonprofit TBA
- June 19, 2018: Club Choice nonprofit TBA