Milford’s Annual Holiday Craft Fairs and Events will take place in a and around the beautiful and historic Oval in Milford, New Hampshire. Hosted by Milford non-profits, churches and community groups, fair hours will run (depending on the site) from 8:00/9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The Milford Indoor Farmers Market will also be held in Town Hall Auditorium from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2017 Milford Annual Holiday Craft Fair participants:
1. Groups located at the Jacques School
Jingle Downtown Holiday Fair - Crafts, vendors & decorations. Benefits Souhegan Valley Dollars for Scholars (John Foss Scholarship. Lunch available too! www.souheganvalley.dollarsforscholars.org
MHS Music Boosters Cookie Walk/Bake Sale – With close to 100 dozen cookies last year, there are lots of different types of cookies and treats available. Walk around the tables and select cookies to purchase, then buy them by the pound! Buy one, a dozen or a platter full!
2. 1st Congregational Church
35th Annual Holly Berry Fair, on Union Street, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Festive Christmas cupboard, candy table, homemade preserves, fudge & candies, and a gift baskets for all ages and interests. Shop for Christmas handicrafts, Christmas items and our ever-popular Cookie Walk, cheese table and holiday greens. A hearty lunch at the Snack Bar, bid Raffle items. www.firstccmnh.org.
3. Unitarian Universalist Church Holiday Craft Fair - Holiday Fair & Cafe at the 20 Elm Street, Milford, 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Hot breakfast & lunch available, handcrafted gifts, ornaments, jewelry, laurel wreaths, baked goods, candy, jam and more. www.uucm.org
4. SHARE Christmas Fair - 1 Columbus Ave. 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Festive Annual Christmas Fair will feature elegant handmade crafts, Christmas decorations, jewelry, crafts, raffle table with many incredible items, pictures with Santa Claus pictures, lunch with chowders and hot dogs along with homemade baked goods. www.sharenh.org
5. Milford Farmers Market Winter Market, Milford Town Hall Auditorium. Jams, homemade soaps, baked goods, goat milk soaps and lotion, sheep pelts, locally grown meats, produce, cheeses, olive oil, vinegar, dried beans, poultry, eggs and honey. www.milfordfarmersmarketnh.com
6. Church of Our Saviour Christmas Fair Children's crafts, crèche display, cookie & crafts Rooms, Country Store and our Cafe. www.coosmilford.org
7. St Patrick’s Church Fair Raffles, 50/50, gift baskets, baked goods, chowder, chili, hotdogs, popcorn and handmade crafts. Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. www.stpatrickmilfordnh.org
8. Candle Sale to benefit the Souhegan Valley Boys & Girls Club & SHARE. 25 Meadowbrook Dr., Milford NH. Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. www.svbgc.org
9. United Methodist Church Christmas Fair Handmade ornaments, decorations, wreaths, knitted/crocheted/sewn goods, jewelry, fudge, candies, cookies, jams, jellies, canned goods, recipes in a jar, maple products, snack mixes and a Silent Auction table. Breakfast from 9 to 11 a.m. and lunch 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Park here then carpool together to other stops. www.milfordumc.org
10. 6th Annual Wreaths Around the Wadleigh Visit the library to bid on one of the many beautiful and creative wreaths — several with special "surprises" and gift certificates! Wreaths will be on display and available for bidding from December 3 through December 18th.
11. Holiday Creative Craft Fair at Art Happens, Unique gifts, fine art, hand crafted furniture/goods, quilts, journals & books, cosmetics, hand painted glass, jewelry, baked goods and crafts for kids to make and take. Kids $1 Art Workshop will be available as well where kids create handmade gifts to give! Portion of the proceeds go to SHARE Outreach. Hours are 8:30 am to 3pm. www.ArtHappensNH.com
Town of Milford
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.