Come celebrate the 25th Annual Midnight Merriment on December 1 from 5:30 p.m. until midnight. Midnight Merriment is a Concord tradition hosted by Intown Concord in downtown Concord, NH. This festive and family-oriented event kicks off the holiday season and offers a variety of holiday fun and activities.
- SHOP DIFFERENT! Enjoy festive holiday decorations, special promotions, and refreshments at your favorite shops throughout Concord’s downtown; bring your wallet and support the local economy.
- Revel in the stunning new streetscape on North and South Main Street.
- Dine with friends and family at a variety of tasty downtown restaurants.
- Listen for the many strolling caroling groups throughout the night.
- Shop Winter Giftopolis with Concord Arts Market on two levels in Eagle Square Atrium – more than 20 fine art and craft vendors, one night only (6:30 to 11 p.m.)
- S’mores Station - get warm and enjoy some yummy treats on City Plaza with two “BumDrums” fire pits and S’mores kits provided by NH Federal Credit Union and Granite State Candy Shoppe.
- Bring your camera and your wish list for a visit with Santa in Eagle Square Atrium (6:30 to 8 p.m.).
- Enjoy the Christmas tree, Nativity scene and Menorah on City Plaza & State House Plaza.