Duck Confit Arancini with a sweet and spicy plum wine sauce paired with Sparkling Cayuga
with Plum Wine float
Mushroom Soup and wild rice & fruit of the forest paired with Earl Gray Punch
Entrees will be accompanied by
mushroom risotto with root vegetables
Choose an entrée:
Florentine Roulade or Flag Hill Pork Loin rolled with baby spinach, garlic and herbs finished with a béarnaise paired with Vignoles
Short Rib options:
Red wine braised short ribs with rosemary peppercorn jus paired with Marechal Foch
4th Course will be a stunning dessert paired with the hot cocoa spiced rum!
Vegetarian options are available. Please inform Flag Hill of any dietary restrictions or concerns (603) 659-2949
Reservations Required Wine-Info@FlagHill.com (50 seats available)
1. For reservations, please call (603) 659-2949, Mon - Sun, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please include the following information: Name, Contact Phone & Email
Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
Reservations may be canceled through Thursday, January 4th. Any cancellations after January 4th will be charged at $20 per person. If we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
4. In the case of significant weather issues, whereby Flag Hill determines unsafe driving conditions exist for our staff and guests, we will contact those with reservations by both phone and email as well as post the cancellation on our website. We try to make this decision as early as possible based on anticipated weather conditions, with enough time to alert everyone. Those with original reservations will be asked if they would like to keep the reservation for a new date or decline at no charge to the guests.
Flag Hill Distillery & Winery
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.