Promote Your Business
You need your customers' votes to be named the best in New Hampshire. In today's connected marketplace, there are many ways you can help promote the vote to increase your chances. Remember all voting takes place online at www.BestofNH.com.
2016 online voting periods are as follows:
Food: February 1 – March 25
Shops, services and people: March 1 – April 22
• Remind your Facebook friends to vote, provide them with the link
• Tweet the voting link to your followers asking for their vote
• Place the Best of NH logo on your site with a link to the voting site
• Write about the need for votes in your next blog or newsletter
• Email your customers/clients/friends with a link to the voting site
• Include a link to www.BestofNH.com in your email signature
• Print the voting dates and event date in your next newsletter
• Create bill stuffers asking for the vote and encouraging ticket sales
• Create your own in-house flier to get the vote out
• Create your own poster to get the vote out
• Talk to your customers, remind them to vote!
• Program your register to print a note on the receipt
• Create bag stuffers/fliers or staple a note to a take-out/shopping bag
• Make buttons or stickers for employees to wear
Best of NH "Vote for us!" downloadable promotional web materials
Are you part of a chamber or local group looking to help promote voting in general? Use the graphics below!
Need something else? Need a different size?
E-mail Morgen at firstname.lastname@example.org